Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Defeated Again

So you know this whole life thing?

Well it isn't working out that well for me.

I have no plans, I have no clue what I'm supposed to do, and I just can't seem to hear God at all.

I need to start applying for colleges in a few months and I have no clue what I would major in.

I don't even know if I want to go to college.

I hate this feeling of not knowing what to do.

I have a head full of ideas and thoughts and dreams but that seems to be all they are.

Dreams...

I thought about making a 5 year or even 10 year plan but I can't even do that.

I don't know what I want in the future.

Do I want to go to college?

Maybe but not really.

Do I want to be married?

Maybe.

Do I want to be in Africa?

Yes, but am I supposed to be there?

Do I want to do the other 5 careers that are in my head?

Yes, but which one is the right one?

So many thing to take in to consideration but I just can not wrap my mind around it.

I want someone to make a decision but not me and not my parents.

It is frustrating trying to hear from God with no answer.

How long do I listen?

How long is one supposed to wait before going insane?

I have had words from God but what do they mean?

How do I apply "stand beside the broken" to my life at this junction?

I feel defeated, confused, and frustrated.

Philippians 4:6-7  "do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

This verse is powerful and very wise.

Prayer and thanksgiving should be my attitude to God.

I want to be a confident woman that knows what she is doing but I just don't have that.

This could be God's way of forcing me away from the drivers seat.

If it is He needs to just take it already.

I'm done with worry, stress and fear.

Jesus take it all because I am done.

No comments:

Post a Comment